There are times when maybe you are in the bathroom and need some extra encouragement in going? Well I was thinking for those people who are pee-shy or just constipated, maybe, just maybe that music might be the answer.
So here is my Masterful Bathroom Mixtape-
1) Waterfalls –TLC
2) Pissin’ in the Wind- Jerry Jeff Walker
3) I get the job done- Big Daddy Kane
4) Takin’ Care of Business-BTO
5) Mak ‘em say Ugh- Master P
6) You Dropped a Bomb on Me- The Gap Band
7) Xxplosive- Dr. Dre feat. Hittman
8) Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas
9) De Do Do Do, De Da Da Da- The Police
10) Doo Doo Brown- 2 hyped bros & a dog
11) Roses- Outkast
12) Party all the time- Eddie Murphy/Rick James
What did you expect? It’s a lot of funk for the most part. Definitely classy.
As for the last song, who didn’t sing Eddie Murphy’s only hit as “Potty all the time”?
Feel free to add you own favorites in my lowly thread on the CHUD message boards as I drop my head in shame.