Prepare for Glory indeed.
300 was one heck of a graphic novel, a lean and mean bit of celluloid released right at the tail end of Frank Miller’s most focused creativity on the page. The buzz I’ve heard about it on the web has been gushy to say the least and though I have now grown to cling to the term ‘guardedly optimistic’, I expect Gerard Butler, Dominic West, and David Wenham to render me stunned and speechless on March 9th when this sucker comes out and shows the dunderheads a little history lesson they may have missed.
Zack Snyder’s film coming and the readers of CHUD.com in the Southeast are going to be among the first to see it, if you’re one of the lucky winners chosen.
Of course, these ain’t coming as easy as some have in the past but if you live in Atlanta, Charlotte, or Nashville read on…
To get a crack at some passes, answer these questions using the corresponding link below:
1. We’re about to undergo a massive redesign/restructuring and want to make the site the most cutting-edge and fun place to be. What suggestions do you have?
2. What had we BETTER NOT change?
3. What other book or comic book would greatly benefit from the 300 treatment?
4. What remaining Frank Miller comic (excluding any Dark Knight stuff) would you like to see made?
5. We are starting a photo database of all Chewers. Please send a picture so I can start building it! No jokes or anything, please. Instant disqualification. Otherwise, send away!
Good luck and include your mailing address for passes! One entry per address. No incomplete entries accepted. No entries from werewolves, please.
This film is rated R for graphic battle sequences throughout, some
sexuality and nudity. No one under 17 will be admitted to see this film
unless accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.