I loved The Grey. Like Drive it’s the rare combo of an action film with an art film, though The Grey certainly swings more heavily on the action side of things and even the “art stuff” is presented with Carnahan’s grinning intensity. A tag-team review is on its way, so I’ll leave it there and just say: I want you to see this film.
To help make that happen, CHUD is very pleased to be able to give away a set of run-of-engagement passes to New Yorkers that want to see the film, and we’ve got a few Survival Prize Packs (branded shirt, blanket, and flashlight) to give away to intrepid viewers everywhere else that will have to brave the elements to see it on their own…
So first a few things:
If you’re entering for NY Passes…
• Email me using this link and make sure the subject is still “THEGREY_NY” or you’re fucked.
• Include your NAME and ADDRESS or you’re fucked.
• Note if you would like an extra pass for a +1 or you’re fucked. Keep in mind that I’m reserving half of the passes for solo goers, so asking for a second pass diminishes your chances to some degree. Only ask if you know you have someone ready to go too.
If you’re entering for a Prize Pack…
• Email me using this link and make sure the subject is still “THEGREY_PP” or you’re fucked.
• Included your NAME and ADDRESS or you’re fucked.
• Note that while you’re not necessarily fucked if you don’t, Tweeting a link to this article will improve your odds. I’m only going to take note if you send me a permalink to your tweet though. I don’t want a link to your profile, just the tweet (accomplished by clicking the timestamp below a tweet and copying that URL).
Good luck folks. I’ll be looking to get these out right away, so don’t waste time (or you’re fucked)!
The film opens Friday, January 27th.