Things That Suck.
- Devo’s cover of Satisfaction.
- The commercial for Procede featuring Guiseppe Franco, stereotype.
- Jim Cramer’s rolled-up sleeves.
- The name Bonnie.
- That the talkbacks are useless.
- People who think Iron Man looks “gay”.
- That fried food tastes good.
- People who kill their children and then kill themselves instead of just killing themselves.
- Construction workers standing around.
- How Under Armour numbs the region for a while after you take them off.
- That people are only now starting to realize what an evil Omnipresence Oprah Winfrey is.
- People behind you who feel compelled to scoot past you if the car in front of you breaks down without letting you go first.
- Mercedes-Benz minivans.
- People who spend more than five seconds putting a ballcap on and twisting it to the appropriate angle of ‘cool’.
- Peter, Bjorn & John’s Young Folks.
- The way Rosie O’Donnell talks.
- Pope visits.
- Traffic Cops.
- People who recoil when you mention there’s a book for I Am Legend.
- That Peter David gets paid to write half the movie novelizations even though he’s Peter David.
- The Shaq/Tim Duncan “feud”. Boring meets boringer.
- The lack of alien evidence even with all this awesome science.
- John Cougar Mellencamp. No exceptions.
- When you hear a tune you love and it becomes apparent you’re hearing the sample of it used in a new song.
- Friends you realize you’ve wasted years on and with.
- How fast hair grows back in certain areas.
- Stingrays getting such a bad rap.
- Not knowing someone has Down’s Syndrome until you’ve been married for three years.
I go, here’s the latest thing I’m adding to the blog. Each day I’ll
have a song, a piece of artwork, a photo, a Mary Worth, or something to
further justify your click and to give the trolls a little more ammo.
Today, the finest in children’s clothing, direct from CHUD’s Cafepress store:
- Nick Nunziata is a genuinely happy fellow, surprisingly.