NBC has just announced its mid-season line-up, reports Variety. Included in it are the following changes:
- 30 Rock and Outsourced will move to 10:00 PM and 10:30 PM on Thursdays respectively. 30 Rock has also already been given an order through 2012. “The goal for our mid-season schedule was to keep us in original
programming throughout the season and launch several promising new
shows,” said Mitch Metcalf, NBC’s exec VP of program planning and
scheduling. “We were looking to add more comedy to our schedule and we
believe the best way to do so is to expand our already successful
- Law & Order SVU will return to 10:00 PM on Wednesday, while the rookie Law & Order: Los Angeles will move to 10:00 PM on Tuesdays.
- In turn, Parenthood will shift to Mondays.
- New sitcom Perfect Couples will take 30 Rock’s old spot and Parks and Recreation will be returning and running right behind The Office.
The mid-season schedule will be done in two increments, in January and March. It breaks down like so:
- 8:00: Chuck
- 9:00: The Cape (new, starts Jan. 17, preview on Jan. 9)
- The Event returns on Feb. 28 in a two-hour episode.
- 10:00: Harry’s Law (new, starts Jan. 17)
- Parenthood shifts to Mondays Mar. 7.
- 8:00: The Biggest Loser: Couples, (Jan. 4)
- 9:00: Parenthood (four episodes, Jan. 4)
- 10:00: Law & Order: Los Angeles (Feb. 8)
- 8:00: Minute to Win It (Jan. 5)
- 9:00: Chase (Jan. 12)
- 10:00: Law & Order SVU (Jan. 12)
Thursdays (all starting Jan. 20)
- 8:00: Community
- 8:30: Perfect Couples
- 9:00: The Office
- 9:30: Parks and Recreation
- 10:00: 30 Rock
- 10:30: Outsourced
- 8:00: Who Do You Think You Are (Jan. 21)
- 9:00: Dateline NBC (two hours, Jan. 21)
- 8:00: The Marriage Ref (Mar. 6)
- 9:00: Celebrity Apprentice (Mar. 6)
Friends With Benefits and The Paul Reiser Show are still awaiting their spots.