1. There are more black people in the soundtrack than I think I’ve ever seen on the show.
2. I so TOTALLY believe that Carrie would run into Aiden on the other side of the known planet. Totally.
3. Having Liza Minnelli in this is the cherry on top of the “fuck hetero guys” marketing sundae.
4. Anybody else get an Ishtar vibe in the Abu Dhabi half of this thing?
5. For a show that was based largely on finding true love, the infidelity undertones seem quite appropriate.
6. This trailer wasn’t made with me in mind and so I’ll honor their wishes by not seeing the film.
The trailer is over at Yahoo! Movies. Sex and the City 2 opens on May 28th.