BUY IT AT AMAZON: CLICK HERE!
MSRP: $19.98 RATED: R
RUNNING TIME: 98 Minutes
· All-new commentary by James Cameron and William Wisher
· 16 minutes of additional scenes never before seen in theaters
· Extreme interactive mode with graphic commentary
· Dolby headphone audio track
· THX optimizer
· "No Feat But What We Make"
· "T2: On the Set"
· "T2: High Definition"
· Infiltration Unit Simulator and T2 FX Studio
· Skynet Combat Chassis Designer
· Metal collectible sculpture embossed package To say that you weren’t amazed when you saw Terminator 2 for the first time way back in 1991 is most likely a case of revisionist thinking. While some of the spectacle and veneer may have peeled a little, at the time of its release this was the biggest action film ever made. There are almost enough versions of this film on DVD now it can almost compete with Army of Darkness for the title, but does this new “Extreme DVD” warrant a quadruple dip?