This is not just a ghost story but a personal experience. In 2001 my life changed forever. I received a very sad phone call one Sunday night. It was my best friend Gloria. She was sobbing because her 30-year-old artistic brother died of a massive heart attack. I grew up with the two of them. I often flirted and teased him about sex. The news was very shocking and the manner in which he died was bizarre. Apparently, he went into the kitchen while Gloria was cooking and viscously attacked her. During the attack is when the heart attack occurred. Gloria said that he fell and died with the expression of hatred on his face. She was very disturbed by it. I calmed her down, got off of the phone and went to bed. Around midnight I woke up because of a noise. I checked the apartment and my 13-year-old son was sound asleep in his room. I thought that it was just the neighbor making noises. So I went back to bed and tried to go to sleep. Bump! The noise had gotten louder and closer. Then I heard footsteps coming towards my bed. So, I figured that it was just my imagination and tried to go back to sleep. Bump! Before I could open my eyes, I felt something huge on top of me. It was so heavy and brutally fondled my private parts. I could not move and tears rolled out of my eyes. The only thing that I could do was think about God. I called him in my mind and asked him to save me from the spirit. He did because the spirit stopped assaulting me. I jumped out of the bed and ran into my son’s room. He was still asleep, so I got into his bed. It took a while before I calmed down and finally feel asleep. Bump! He was back on top of me again. This time he was grinding me with such a motion, that I wet the bed. I could hear him grunting and moaning in my ear. Again, I thought about God and his power. I asked God to rebuke the spirit and send it to the pits of hell. All of a sudden, I heard a loud scream in my right ear. It felt like the wind was blowing in my face. I opened my eyes and looked into his eyes as he disappeared. My son was still asleep. It was around 5:00am, so I slowly got out of bed. I had lost the hearing in my right ear and my body was very sore. There were no visual signs of rape but I was hurting all over. I felt violated and ashamed. I went to the phone and called my Minister. For some reason, he believed me. We prayed and asked for God protection. I was afraid to fall asleep for months. The Bible was placed on my nightstand and I read a scripture every night. I also sleep with a night light on. My girlfriend was upset because I did not attend her brother’s funeral. I could not deal with seeing him after that experience.

Readers, it’s all in your hands now! Vote for your favorite of these Ghost Stories over in our CHUDSTORIES forum on our message boards. If you’re not already a registered member, sign up (it’s free)!