The Magazine: Giant
The Pitch: A newcomer in the world of magazines geared towards men and their entertainment. Sort of like an American HOT DOG. Of all the US books out there, this is the one most in tune with CHUD.com’s mentality.
The Cost: $3.99
The Month: Feb/March
The Publisher: Same
Cover Story: Ethan Hawke
Main Interview: Ethan Hawke
- Busy, but really fun layout.
- Frank and solid Ethan Hawke review. I like his goateed self.
- Great reviews on things of all sorts for the attention span deficient (ie: people who only read our DVD captions).
- JOHN HUGHES RETROSPECTIVE!
- Awesome bit on books you NEED to read.
- Christina Milian. Didn’t need four pages of her.
- Don’t need pictorials of hot women in a mag liek this. Sorry, but you don’t.
- MICHAEL STIPE INTERVIEW!
- Fashion bullshit.
Still a damn solid mag, but this one didn’t have the same grab as the first two.